Your Yarra Valley Winery Tour with Lunch includes:
with lunch Included!
- Indulge in tastings at all four stunning winery locations.
- Enjoy lunch with a glass of wine at a chosen winery.
- From there to the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie for free tastings and chocolate shopping.
- We finish with a Leisurely drive back to pick up location.
What a wonderful relaxing day.
Price includes all four wine tastings, lunch with a glass of wine at a selected winery and chocolate tastings offered by Yarra Valley Chocolaterie.
You will be picked up from your CBD accommodation in airconditioned comfort with free wi-fi on this 8 hr round trip tour from Melbourne.
- Your host will take you to four stunning winery locations that we have handpicked to share with you.
- You will indulge in tastings at all four wineries with expert knowledge being passed on to you from the expert cellar door staff.
- Enjoy a lovely scrumptious lunch with a glass of wine at one of the venues.
- Come and see for yourself why the Yarra Valley is world-renowned for its wine, food and scenic rolling hills.
- Then finish with a visit to the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie where you can sample complimentary chocolates.
- Then return back to your CBD accommodation.
All of the above is included in the ticket price.
Items to bring
Please bring your own water.
You will also have opportunities to purchase water on your tour.
Our weather can change very rapidly so please check forecasts prior to coming on tour.
Maybe bring a jacket as a backup and flat sealed shoes are recommended.
For our Great Ocean Road tours, you may even bring some swimming gear.
A small day pack bag is all that is permitted on the bus due to space constraints.
Please bring your headphones to listen to our audio via your device.
Cancellation more than 24 hours prior to a tour departure will result in a full refund of the tour fare. (less credit card fee charged if applicable).
Cancellation inside 24 hours of tour departure or failure to take up a booked tour will result in the full fare being forfeited.
Pickups & Drop Offs
We will pick you up from your city center accommodation or agreed pick up point. Please advise where you will be staying in Melbourne, and if your pick up accommodation is impractical we will give you a meeting location very close to where you are staying.
If you are staying out of the city we can pick you up and drop you off at an advised public transport point that will run direct to your home location.
All tours return in time before public transport stops.
Payment is required at time of booking.
You can book online or by calling our office on 1300584018.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex or PayPal.
A credit card fee of 2.1% applies to all credit card and PayPal payments
Departs daily from Melbourne
Includes courtesy inner-city pickup service from most accomodation providers
Pickups are between: 9.30-10am
Return to Melbourne approx: 5-5.30pm
Download Our Brochure