Your Yarra Valley and Dandenong Ranges Scenic Day Tour includes:
with lunch included!
- Drive through the picturesque Dandenong ranges stopping at historic Emerald for morning tea and a walk around Emerald Lake.
- Then off to the beautiful Yarra Valley for lunch with a glass of wine and tastings at a chosen winery.
- From there to the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie for free tastings and chocolate shopping.
- We finish with a Leisurely drive back to pick up location.
What a wonderful relaxing day.
You will be picked up from your CBD accommodation in airconditioned comfort on this approx. 9hr round trip tour from Melbourne.
Come and see for yourself why the Yarra Valley and Dandenong Ranges are world-renowned for its wine, food, magical trees, lakes and scenic rolling hills.
- Morning Tea at the picturesque Emerald Lake
- Take a leisurely stroll around the beautiful lake and gardens. One of the most popular places to visit in the Dandenong Ranges.
- Glorious drive from the Dandenong Ranges to the Yarra Valley
- Lunch and wine tastings with a glass of wine at a chosen Yarra Valley winery.
- Then finish with a visit to the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie where you can sample complimentary chocolates.
- Return back to your CBD accommodation.
All of the above is included in the ticket price.
Items to bring
Please bring your own water, we encourage the use of reusable water bottles.
You will also have opportunities to purchase water on your tour.
Our weather can change very rapidly so please check forecasts prior to coming on tour, bring an umbrella if rain is forecast.
Maybe bring a jacket as a backup and flat sealed shoes are recommended.
A small day pack bag is all that is permitted on the bus due to space contraints.
Cancellation more than 48 hours prior to a tour departure will result in a full refund of the tour fare. (less credit card fee charged if applicable).
Cancellation inside 48 hours of tour departure or failure to take up a booked tour will result in the full fare being forfeited.
Pickups & Drop Offs
We will pick you up from your city center accommodation or agreed pick up point. Please advise where you will be staying in Melbourne, and if your pick up accommodation is impractical we will give you a meeting location very close to where you are staying.
If you are staying out of the city we can pick you up and drop you off at an advised public transport point that will run direct to your home location.
All tours return in time before public transport stops.
Payment is required at time of booking.
You can book online or by calling our office on 1300584018.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex or PayPal.
A credit card fee of 2.1% applies to all credit card and PayPal payments
Departs daily from Melbourne
Includes courtesy inner-city pickup service from most accommodation providers
Pickups are between: 9.30-10am
Return to Melbourne approx: 5-5.30pm
Download Our Brochure